** Please note that we have changed our website: http://depts.washington.edu/dcenter/wordpress/
Sorry for any inconvenience!
The D Center strives to create an inclusive, accessible space affirming of all bodies, minds and identities by fostering a culture of social justice and pride.
The D Center strives to better our Communities by:
- Fostering a community of d/Disability and d/Deaf pride.
– Centering and promoting social justice through creating an inclusive anti-oppressive environment.
– Sharing resources and tools for self-advocacy and empowerment.
– Developing and supporting social, cultural and educational programming.
– Collobrating to build stronger communities and coalitional ties.
– Engaging students, faculty, staff and community members with the principles of Universal Design.
– Promoting a socio-cultural understanding of disability to transform our society.